Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 2 in the City

Today my only plan was to stop by my friend's cafe and drop off a resume. I wandered around the area a bit (the Village) which is one of my favorite spots in Manhattan. I made it to a Peanut Butter & Jelly place I really like. So here was my lunch:


That's a grilled PB, honey, and banana sandwich, carrot sticks, and chips. And a cup of milk, of course. After that I realized I was near Union Square, another favorite place, and I headed that was to meet my friend Katie. They were having a large farmer's market and I bought a couple peaches and some veggies. Maybe I'll make something to eat tomorrow. On the way to Union Square, I walked through Washington Square Park, yet another favorite park of mine.

There it is with the archway and fountain. All in all a good day and tomorrow I think I'll do more wandering - with my unlimited Metro card - and end up in Central Park?

1 comment:

Stepping Stones said...

Ahh i love your are making adventures out of every day! How did the job interview go?